Now your carpets can be cost effectively protected here in Mallorca by Indi-Shield. Can you afford to be without it?
Indi-Shield carpet protector will protect carpets from dirt and stains. It is a water based product designed to be environmentally friendly.
What is Indi-Shield?
Indi-Shield protector is the effective way to protect your carpet & upholstery from dirt and stains.
It is a fully air curing water based fluorocarbon carpet protector with anti static. Applied using a specialist electric sprayer.
Indi-Shield is the most comprehensive protection for carpets and upholstery available in the yacht industry today.
An invisible shield:
- Indi-Shield forms an invisible shield around each and every fibre, keeping carpets looking pristine and making them easier to clean and care for.
- Indi-Shield is extremely durable and gives long lasting protection even in the most demanding conditions… think suncream, suntan oils, charter guests…!
- Indi-Shield does not alter the carpet colour.
- Indi-Shield is water based and does not contain harmful solvents. (Safe for you and the Mediterranean too!)
Indi- Shield shrugs off dirt and spills:
- Indi-Shield’s new stain release formula repels dirt – even oil based spills. Anti static agents prevent the attraction of dry soil to carpets ensuring quick and effective everyday cleaning.
- Indi-Shield reduces abrasion and significantly increases the usable life of carpets and upholstery. Spills are simply mopped up by absorbent paper or a clean towel – even dried in stains are easier to remove.
Deep down protection:
Indi-Shield’s deep protection ensures that when the stains disappear so do the smells – even tobacco smells do not linger in the fibres.
We continually develop our products to ensure that we remain the most efficient, cost effective, ecologically sound carpet and upholstery protector in the Mallorca superyacht industry today.
What to do when an accident occurs:
Run for your Little-Indi. More info
If you don’t own a Little-Indi:
Liquid spill: soak up as much of the spillage as possible using plenty of absorbent kitchen roll applying light pressure. Do not scrub but let the kitchen paper absorb as much liquid as possible. In many cases this will be all that is needed.
Dry stain or soil: or marking remains after treating a liquid spill; remove any substance as gently as possible. Dampen a clean sponge in warm water. Use the sponge to gently loosen the stain from the fibres – do not scrub. Dry with a clean towel or kitchen paper. Repeat the damp sponge and drying process if necessary.